Thursday, August 21, 2008

Web Hosting

Time to looking for a better web hosting company. I'm not happy with DiscountASP. I feel I paid too much for them to hosting my web site.

Blue Host offer good deal, most bang for the buck. But no Windows ASP.NET
Bluehost vs. Hostmonster - Which is the best?

This one looking good. But, how long this company in business? How they protect my billing information? I need to do more research on this company before I sign up.

Re-invent Technologies LLC HE-25 ASP.NET Hosting Plan
Summary

875MB Disk Space
35GB Monthly Data Transfer
15 POP3 Emails
30 Day MoneyBack
Setup Fee Waived

FREE SQL 2005 Database

ASP.NET 3.5 Hosting (.NET 3.5 Framework) (NEW)
ASP.NET 2.0, 1.1 and .NET 3.0 Supported
ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 Installed

12 Months of Hosting for $85.92
($7.16/mo Average Monthly Cost)

Price: $85.92

No comments: