Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Green than Red

It seem to me the stock goes up today is the trong one.



Listen to the Biden's speech today. I like his statements regarding to his parent.
My dad, who fell on hard economic times, always told me: "Champ, when you get knocked down, get up. Get up." I was taught that by my dad, and God ...
Failure at some point in your life is inevitable, but giving up is unforgivable.
However, when he blamed Washington:
I've never seen a time when Washington has watched so many people get knocked down without doing anything to help them get back up.
He forgot he was a part of Washington. He elected as a senator since 1973, more than 30 years and hold many key positions in U.S congress. He forgot the Republican president cannot do as much as he like without the support from congress. What the congress controlled by Democrat do in the last two year?

No comments: